Fearless Fashion Editor Contest
Presented by: The Fashion Feed of SL | fashionfeedofsl.com Sponsored by: New York City SL | newyorkcitysl.com YOU CREATE. WE VOTE. YOU WIN. Do you live and breathe SL fashion? Are you a stylist or blogger looking to make an impact on the SL fashion scene? Compete in the FEARLESS FASHION EDITOR Contest and become the newest Fashion Editor for The Fashion Feed of SL | fashionfeedofsl.com Winner receives the coveted title of Fashion Editor of Fashion Feed of SL*, a free luxury residential rental at New York City, an office space, and bragging rights.
Step 1: Style it up Submit a original photo curation of 5 fashion styles. The styles may be modelled or in a lookbook layout. The styles don’t have to be new, but they do have to be of your own creation.
- Your curation must contain at least (1) Urban Chic/City Style (1) Upscale Elegant Glam Style (1) Male Style
- Your curation must contain a watermark
- Submit your styles to http://www.flickr.com/groups/newyorkcitysl/pool/ with a watermark that says “I <3 FFofSL”.
Step 2: Interview Our panel of judges will meet and interview the top 5 finalists and will be looking for the following qualifications:
- WordPress Expertise
- Graphic Design Basics (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Glamorous and Creative Attire
- Love for styling and fashion
- Enthusiastic, positive, funny and upbeat personality
- Respectfully professional, poised and polished
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (Preferred, but not required.)
- Our Fearless Fashion Editor will:
- Manage key editorial relationships and contacts
- Oversee managing editors/writers
- Manage and curate feed content
- Have an energetic editorial voice
- Author an original blog post monthly
- Have a sharp sense of humor
- Have ideas for blogger contests
- Have ideas for editorial themes
- Comfortable with Google Drive
- Willingness to meet deadline and use our project management software
- Strong knowledge of online and social media
- Devote 5-10 hours weekly towards curation
DEADLINE Contest Ends Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. SLT. Interviews will be scheduled on May 2 and the winner will be announced no later than May 5.
QUESTIONS Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We’ll need the right person to lead this effort. If a perfect fit is not found through this contest, the top winner will receive a free month stay in New York City and publicity.