top .: ryvolter :. Marina Leather Bralette – Navy

rings  1 – FAUN

rings  2 – ::C.C. Kre-ations::. @ The Gacha Mania /sept/

skirt  OVH –  Lola Skirt . Pink

heels  Absorb – Tiara heels /coming soon/

Tune in the mood ►

Filed under: Female Fashion Tagged: absorb, faun, overhigh, the gacha mania

eating takoyaki

Tjip is back from China, but likes to dwell on an Asia market in sl. The market stalls behind tjip are a new release from Silvery K. You can get all sorts of food. Tjip is eating takoyaki.Takoyaki is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special takoyaki pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus, tempura scraps, pickled ginger, and green onion. Mmmm
My next great trip will definitely go to Japan, to taste all these things in real life. It's my big wish to go there.
But now about the clothes. Tjip wears a union jack sweater, a groupgift from Silvery K. Tjip wears his good old jeans from Gabriel under it with the attached boots. (all from my inventory but still available in the shop i think)
The second set is from Linearise Designs. Super easy for men because you just have to click  one time to wear all (pants shoes and sweater) and then 1 click for the alpha and ready. I know men like it like that.

Oh Tjip forgot to wear his new sunglasses. See for that the post before this one.(Unisex sunglasses)

Credits:
Sweater: Silvery K - *:..Silvery K.:*Men's T-shirt(Union Jack)_(Mesh)GroupGift (free)
Outfit: Linealrise Designs - LRD GG August 2014 Streetwear male
Market stalls: Silvery K - *:..Silvery K.:* Street stall (New)
From  inventroy: Hair - Truth (Tom); Jeans and boots- Gabriel.
Pictures made at Pals Meadow Clover

Bye bye, Nic

a bit autumn already?

From The Last Leaf Hunt is the brown dress from NaYu. Yes a bit autumn already.You need find a golden maple leaf. This gridwide hunt runs the month september. There are two leafs  in the NaYu shop. The dress comes with a maple leaf  necklace in bronze silver and gold and earrings and shoes with socks ( all not shown). I used  giraffe printed pumps a groupgift at Ninety. The necklace is a groupgift from DLL. The bag i bought at DLL. My sunglasses are a dollarbie at Nightscape from DaZeD DeZineZ.

Credits:
Dress: NaYu - .:: TLL Item ::. 2/2 en 1/2 (free)
Shoes: Ninety -  -9ty- Giraffe heels Group Gift (free)
Sunglasses: DaZeD DeZineZ - DaZeD DeZineZ Unisex Glasses ( 1ld)
Necklace: DLL - [DLL] Group Gift  July (Gold) (free)
Bag: DLL - [DDL] No Questions Asked (Brown)
From inventory: Hair - LeLutka
Pictures made at: Pals Meadow

Bye bye, Nic

Autumn Evening

On Me
Hair: Dura Boy 51
Scarf: D-Style Scarf Unisex New
Sweater: Xin Knit Sweater @ Kustom9
Watch:[Zoom] Bess Classic Watch
Jeans: [Just Cool] Straight Jeans
Shoes:::GB:: SlipOns
Couple Pose:-Fashiowl-  Selfie (Rare) @ The Gacha Mania

On Kam

#959 The real thing

Hello there! Here’s my look of the day:

The Real Thing: Goodies

♥ Hair: Lelutka – Georgie, new release!, the cap has some color options and it’s a nice idea the love tag.
♥ Skin: Glam Affair – Rose Jamaica 02.
♥ Top: ! R3VOLT ! – Kanessa Top, new release, I totally adore the options, 15 textures for you to choose. You can use it for a sporty look or more party look. Big thanks to ! R3VOLT ! Team!.
♥ Skirt: LETHAL – Lydia Skirt, new exclusive release for Kustom9, you have 4 textures available at the event, I love the zipper detail and I don’t know why but this skirt makes me wanna party haha. You will also find matching sweaters from Lethal at the event. Big thanks to Piinky Chrome!.
♥ Heels: Pixicat – Geisha Shoes Blue. For Slink High Mesh Feet.

At the back you can see my new deco Project, hope it sees the light soon haha. Kisses!.

Ombre Eyeshadows – Beautiful, Flexible, Optionable

Ombre Eyeshadows - Beautiful, Flexible, Optionable:

Ombre is our take on the popular real world beauty technique of gradation of colours.

The eye shadows come in two main options, “Light” & “Dark”.

Both options come with various brow, blush/no blush, no brow options for maximum flexibility.

This isn’t even equivocation, you’re getting two complete different riffs off of a single colour option. You can dress it down or dress it up, there are soft day looks and some serious vampiness going on for evening looks.

In fact, all of Ombre are wonderful overlays for The Basic Makeup Kit and were designed to work together.

So consider:

The Basic Makeup Kit gives you more than 70 layers of tinted and tintable colour bases, and The Ombre brings you some more colour to play with… (and you know there will be more in-store) you’re looking at a mind-boggling array of possibilities..

In our tests, you could achieve a completely UNIQUE look in three layers or less. I don’t know about you, but we plan to lose our minds where customisation is concerned. Feel free to join us and share your results in our Flickr Pool. We adore seeing you…. <3

As always, we wish you joy, health and may you all find beautiful husbands, have pretty prim babies and have a happy Second Life!

Ombre Eyeshadows – Beautiful, Flexible, Optionable was originally published on Kiko Life

Sneak Peak to alterEgo @suicidedollz + blog post coz I think I look cyber smexxay♥ “Hustler Thigh High BootsCyber Punk Edition will be available in 7 electrifying colors, 2 versions included in each purchase, w/ & w/out buckles + texture hud for the metal buckles. New round of SD begins on 9.21

boot-black

hair: a&y “rebirth” – mp
corset: a&y “victorian vinyl” – mp
gas mask: a&y “inferno” – mp
skirt: razor “simple skirt”
goggles: t hacker “hacker goggles”
bracers: random matter “baratheon bracers”
tights: erratic “fishnet wide”
tattoo: reckless “tomahawk”
cig: nikotin “cigarette zebra”
face paint: nuuna “makeups v12″
ears: trap “short gelf ears”
eye shadow: adored “vanessa – electric” @swagfest
eyes: suicidal unborn “lucy onix”
boots: alterego “hustler thigh high – cyber punk @sd 9.21″

Tagged: A&Y, adored, alterego, erratic, nikotin, nuuna, random matter, Razor, reckless, suicidal unborn, suicide dollz, swagfest, T hacker, trap

Introducing The Basic Makeup Kit – Tintable Makeup Layers

Introducing The Basic Makeup Kit - Tintable Makeup Layers:

We created the Basic Makeup Kit to allow you to tint a single basic face ANY colour available via the SL colour picker. It comes with more than 70+ tattoo layers either pre-tinted or tintable so you can make your own custom mixes. It Includes 5 basic tints in “Light” & “Dark” options so you get maximum flexibility. The BMK forms the backdrop of all the makeup we’re unleashing in the near future & works BEAUTIFULLY with our Ombre Collection of eyeshadows, lipsticks & lip glosses. In our tests we found it can be used with other designers makeups for completely new looks. Refresh old tired makeups! To exploire the amazing flexibility of the kit, see it in action and learn how you can create unique looks in 3 layers or less, visit this link; http://bit.ly/kikolife-bmk-tutorial and come get a demo!

AVAILABLE NOW DOWNTOWN CHICAGO: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chicago%20City/134/104/25

Introducing The Basic Makeup Kit – Tintable Makeup Layers was originally published on Kiko Life

the thrift shop 6.0

hair Damselfly Sweeney Non-Rigged Mesh Big Pack for TTS
eyes Buzzeri Faerie Eyes - Angel
skin WoW Skins Lexie Milk 01 for TTS
teeth Pxl OpenMouth PRO Teeth v 2.0

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -* 
feet Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High*

nail polish Angelica PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "NUDE COLLECTION" cosmetic

dress Dollle 044 Strapless Front Zip Leather Dress - Pink for TTS
cape Buttery Toast Emelia - Fatpack for TTS
heels Plastik Azalia Heel [Color]:// Lilac for TTS 

hair bow Pantsu Hunter Michele Bow .pink. for TTS

pose Belle Poses Breena 002 for TTS

xoxo Druuna  

Many thanks to The Thrift Shop designers <3 

[... friendship]

[... friendship]
----------------------
Beard: Fe Style -Facial Hair - 8ED/4
Ears: CheerNO - Human_EarsPLUGopen B280714
Feet: Slink AvEnhance - Male Feet Flat
Hair: xin - Sehun hair (group gift)
Shape: Fa Tru - Reckless
Skin: Aeros Skin - Javier

Top: C L A Vv. Grunge Long Tee @ Kustom 9
Pants: Apple May Designs - Low Rise Emo Pants in Black
Shoes: ILLI - SLink Kenneth Open Sneakers

Bracelet: Mandala - Sankara
Ring: W E S T 143RD -Spiked Knuckled Rings
Scarf: Delirium Style -  Unisex Scarf w. HUD (NEW)
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] - Dreamcatcher tattoo @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Wristband: 7mad;Ravens - Prime Silver Cross @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room

Cigarettes: [NikotiN] Cigarette Butts
Dog: All or Nothing - Black & White Bulldog (animated)
Stool: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Steam Powered Pouf @ Clockwork Spiral

------------------------
Clockwork Spiral Event: website
100% Donation items to help support the National Kidney Foundation
------------------------
Scroll To Top