Home + Community (page 107)

Category Archives: Community

Feed Subscription

To Love Again…

Mimi Hair (with cap) from EMO-tions--new!

Luminous Mesh Eyes (monet dusk) from Mayfly--new!

Camille Skin-Bisque from Beloved Body Wrap--new!

Originally posted in Crazy About SL Fashion

You Won’t Find No Lady

Hi sweeties! 

Here we go again! 
I've got some very special iten for you today! 
First I been hair shopping at Magika and couldn't get out the store with at elast 6 different hairs. It's been a while since the last time I was the so I had to update. Plus this hair have a lovely volume look on the behind and it caught me! 
After that Belleza skin! This special make up is lovely and I gotta say that this mouth is perfeeeect! Its one of the details of their skins that always amazed me.
Them we have Emporium and Monso with these two lovely pieces for Jacket and Shorts! 
And to finish up the look, Ricielli Shoes, I guess I've told one hundred times in here how much I love this store, right? I totally recomend it! 

Happy Shopping :*

Hair: Magika [Hair] Reading
Skin: -Belleza- Emily Makeup
Eyebrows: Just Magnetized - Diva Brows - Brunette03
Glasses: {mon tissu} Four Corners Readers
Tattoo: .Identity.  - Life's A Jungle
Jacket: EMPORIUM - Girls Jacket  #3
Shorts: [monso] My Studded Shorts - Vintage Blue
Shoes: R.icielli - ALENA Platform Heels

Pose: .Identity. - Coming Soon

To Love Again…

Mimi Hair (with cap) from EMO-tions--new!
Luminous Mesh Eyes (monet dusk) from Mayfly--new!
Camille Skin-Bisque from Beloved Body Wrap--new!

Cabelo-Claire-Wasabi Pills

Skin-Ivy-Lara Hurley

Outfit-Camo Girl-CandyMetal-Free -Grupo Gift-Sl Free

Pose-Overlow Poses

La Guardia Real

Pelo: ""D!va"" Hair - "Mana"
Vestido: .::Dead Dollz::. - Tortuga - Mini Dress - .PENUMBRA. AW14
Zapatos: ***ArisAris ~B&W - Divinity Peeptoes Fantasy~Hud Change Textures
Pies: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Manos: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

New @ The Candy Shop Event & Happy Holi Fair

CONEJO:  ALTAIR* bun bunny clip .white. @ The Candy Shop  TY! Tsurine Resident
TOP & PANT:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Color Explosion (White) @ Happy Holi Fair TY! Cameron Vasiliov
MEDIAS:  *MUKA* Thigh Socks @ The Big Show  TY! Muka Release
PATINES:  NS::  Classic Skaters Mesh (HUD) TY! Nani Soulstar
MOCHILA:  *Cila*Born to be wild backpack Cutie pink zebra @ The Candy Shop TY! comilla1023 Resident

.. I'm really sorry for my late post girlies, my pc keeps on crashing me everytime I will try to take a picture.. :(
**FreshFace** IVY Skin - Natural
September 1 - October 1, 2014
**Available in 4 tones complete with appliers
What I'm Wearing...
Tory Hair : Damselfly (CSR 21/2,70L)
Ivy Skin : FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Hairband : Magika (Subscriber Gift, Free)
Summer Dress : Osito (Hello Tuesday R-26)
Nail Polish : ZoZ (CSR R-21/2, 95L)
Tijuana Sandal : Essenz (CSR R-21/2, 70L)
**Available in other colors too

The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job?

2014 SL Home & Garden Expo

2014 SL Home & Garden Expo

Announcing the 7th Annual Home and Garden Expo

Home and Garden Expo 2014, benefitting RFL of SL, opens on September 16, and runs through the 28th. Spread over nine sims, HGE features the finest in Second Life Home and Garden design product and creator tools. Over 85 participating creators have joined HGE, one of the first mega-events of the 2015 Relay For Life fundraising drive in Second Life.

Relay For Life of Second Life is in its tenth season, as Second Life residents across the grid band together to raise funds for Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society. The funds raised go to finance cancer research. During the 2014 season, RFL of SL broke the $415,000.00 USD mark for total funds raised.

This year’s HGE is supported by nine Platinum Sponsors and eight Gold Sponsors. It also includes, for the first time, a comprehensive shopping guide listing all donation items, new releases, hunt, raffle and gatcha items. New rules and a new layout for HGE reduces lag and provides ample display space for each of the participants’ products.

The 2014 HGE features the debut of the Rezzie Awards. The Rezzie Awards are specifically designed to honor the excellent work of the designers, creators, coders, and builders who make Second Life so visually stunning and interactive, and who inspire roleplay, photography, machinima, and so much more.

Nominations were open to the public through September 12th. The awards jury then selected 4 nominees to represent each of 35 categories. The nominated works are listed on the website and visitors are invited to vote for their choices there. (HGE Staff members will be excluded from the final list of nominees, and are not eligible for awards.) Voting commenced on September 14th, and will remain open through September 27th.The winners will be announced just prior to the close of Home Expo on September 28th!

Winners will receive an exclusive, customized trophy, designed by Reven Rosca. The Rezzie Awards are organized by Fallacy DeCuir, and audited by Fallacy DeCuir, Kat Alderson and DeAnn Dufaux.

Click the link below to cast your votes!

http://tinyurl.com/therezziesnominations

Official Blog: http://slhomeandgardenexpo.com/
Official Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/homeandgardenexpo2014/

Relay For Life of Second Life Officia Site: http://relayforlifeofsecondlife.org/
Relay For Life Official Site about Second Life: http://www.cancer.org/involved/participate/relayforlife/second-life

Home and Garden Expo 2014’s organizing committee are:
Coordinator: Kat Alderson
Co-Coordinators: Fallacy DeCuir, Reven Rosca, DeAnn Dufaux
Blog and Shopping Guide Coordinator: Eden Knoller with Joonie Jatho and Roman Godde

Filed under: Events, Home & Garden

Some More Twisted Goodness

So I am still working my way through all the Twisted hunt boxes.  Below is another group of Twisted gifties I picked up. A few of these things will now become part of my home furniture.

Snapshot_1622whimsanwishesWhims and Wishes

Snapshot_1623wickedthingsWicked Things

Snapshot_1622elegantgothThe Elegant GothSnapshot_1622redrumRedrum

Snapshot_1622petiteplunderPetite Plunder

Snapshot_1622punkdPunkD and pose by Co’Motion

Snapshot_1623dabuvaDabuva

Snapshot_1622dekutedekoreDekute Dekore

Snapshot_1622cerostyle Cero Style (skirt moves pic doesnt show the wonders of this)

Snapshot_1622jlzfashionJLZ Fashion

Mesmerize

Credits:
Hair: LeLutka Maleficent
Headpiece: Pure Poison Giul Lace Haute Couture Hat
Dress: LIZ Mesmerize Black Bare Dress @ Penumbra Fashion Week
Shoes LIZ Mesmerize High Heels @ Penumbra Fashion Week

Pose: Del May

Model: Mallory Cerise
Photography: Dammi Quan
Scroll To Top