This is probably the easiest tutorial ever.
I'm so lazy sometimes, that's why I come with this short tutorial too late. Anyway, I hope this tutorial will help you. If yes, don't forget to like it or comment. Also if you have questions feel free to ask here.
We are working with brush this time but in change you can use CURVES, it depends on your preferences. Also you can use the method for everything you need, I use it to add the line of light on my skin.
- Create a NEW LAYER . There you will work
- Select the BRUSH TOOL , now go to BRUSH PRESET and pick ROUND POINT STIFF. ( See tutorial)
- Make the color of your brush WHITE
- Yes, we are using PEN TOOL again ! So we can drag straight lines ;) I use this tool a lot. Blame me.
- Now like the other tutorials with light/shadows , drag a line on the contour or drag more short lines BUT DON'T CLOSE THE PATH.
- RIGHT CLICK on the picture and select STROKE PATH
- Select the TOOL on BRUSH and check SIMULATE PRESSURE
- Right click on the picture again and DELETE PATH
- Now fit the layer if needed. It's better to make more layers in case you need to fit the line. Remember, never drag the lines direct on the picture because you will not be able to erase them.
- You can play with the OPACITY and/or FILL .
- Something important is to coose the right size for your brush.
And we are done !
You can use any brush if you check the simulate pressure or you can do it without pressure if you like like that.
For light lines use this method after you're done with all processing.
All comments, likes, faves, share are important to me < 3
Thank you to all my subscribers !
There you go :