You made the us the most popular feed on the grid. Today we’re unveiling a brand new look, made just for you.
Our goal is not to just be a feed. We aim to be an actively curated online magazine and thriving community for the fashion obsessed. To that end, we’ve made a few upgrades.
- A brand new logo, compliments of Maki Kato
- Responsive Mobile & Tablet Optimized
- Editor picks in Featured Slideshow on homepage
- Hand-picked menswear curation in our “Feed the Men” section
- A revamped decor section entitled “Home & Garden”
- Expanded advertising options for shop owners that include:
- Bigger ad sizes, including leader board and skyscraper
- New York City Rentals
- SoHo Sample Sale Participation
Look forward to stylish contests for bloggers and fashionistas, seasonal themes, jaw dropping look books and much more!
The Feed will now be more actively curated and the guidelines for syndication has been revised to ensure only quality posts daily. Be sure to check out the “Get Syndicated” page if you’d like your blog to be added.
In the coming weeks I’ll be listening to all of you for feedback on how we can improve the Feed. Share your thoughts below, or reach out to me via email at email@example.com.
Your Senior Editor,
Vain Redrose-Hansome <3